Berrie Wild Bilberry Bag-in-Box 3L
Sales unit: 3L
- Shipping to northern Europe
- Shipping to South Korea
- Shipping to Hong Kong
- Shipping to Canada
- Shipping to USA
- Posti Smartpost
- international shipping (FedEx)
- International shipping (FedEx)
- International shipping
- Shipping Europe, Iceland, Bosnia, Serbia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Romania, Greece
- Shipping to Portugal and Crotatia
- Shipping to Italy, Ireland, Spain
- Shipping to Europe
- Posti Express Business Day -14
- Products year around to home or work!
Drinkable Berrie is made in Finland from whole berries, including the skin and seeds containing plenty of anthocyanins, vitamins and fibres.
Wild Bilberry – the Nordic Superberry
Wild bilberries grow in the Nordic forests. The anthocyanin content of a berry can be seen in the intensity of its colour. The inside of blueberries is pale, whereas wild bilberries are dark blue superberries. By comparison with the blueberry, the wild bilberry contains three times as many anthocyanins. It also has a richer flavour.
Whole bilberries (40 %), water, sweetening apple extract, bilberry juice (10 %), citrus fiber, lemon juice, natural flavorings, preservative (potassium sorbate).
Storage requirements and shelf life8 months stored at a room temperature. Opened (preferably) in the refrigerator at least 1 month
Nutritional information per 100 g
energy 53 kcal / 221 kJ fat 0,5 g of which saturates 0,01 g carbohydrates 10,7 g of which sugars 9,9 g fibre 2,7 g protein 0,3 g salt 0,002 g
MILK-FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN